I’m pleased to share that PanelingTools plugin for Rhino and Grasshopper is now available for Rhino 6.0 Beta (Windows 64 only). Please download and give it a try. Let me know if you have any trouble installing, or if you have any questions or feedback.
Below is the direct download link of the PanelingTools installer. Simply double click the installer file and follow the prompts to install. You can access the toolbars using the Toolbars Rhino command (PanelingTools should show on the list).
Download PanelingTools for Rhino 6 Beta from here…
- PanelingTools is now compiled against the public Rhino 6 SDK. This will help with quick updates and improvements independent of the Rhino release cycle.
- Paneling data is compatible between Rhino 6 Beta and Rhino 5.
- ptGridExtrude1 allows defining a rotation base point when you set a rotation axis (from point becomes the base).
- Fixed the paneling of partial patterns when the grid does not extend far enough to accommodate a full unit pattern.
- ptWeaveGrids has now an option to weave by columns. It used to support weaving by row only.
- Writing a reading managed patterns was re-written.
- Embed patterns created with ptManage2DPatterns, and ptManage3DPatterns commands inside the file.
- Add options to ptGroupSimilarPanels
For documentation and older downloads of PanelingTools, please visit the PanelingTools Wiki…
Robert McNeel & Associates