This is the second completed model. I want to thank everyone in the Mac forum for the help they gave me. This model took me a week. Much quicker than the first:relaxed:
Thanks to Marc for pointing out the graphics issue. I went into change it and ended up falling down an OC hole as I noticed other things could be better … Nothing is every really done after all. When I went to make new renders I realized I’d have to redo everything in the rendering application bacause I don’t really know how to use it! All the same, I managed to get the color closer to the original this time. The text shown is a 3d component of the model - not a decal or whatever its called.
Thanks all for your kind support.