One of my plugin commands' disappears when compiling VBasic plugin in release mode

Hi there,

I don’t know what I might be doing wrong but sometimes: One of my plugin commands’ disappears when compiling VBasic plugin in release mode.

The current state is that:

• I have created a VB plugin, in the beginning it was supposed to have only one command but now it has three on the same plugin.
  • ML_Version
  • ML_Version2
  • ML_Export
  • The problem is that ‘sometimes’, when I compile the plugin to deploy the latest version to another workstations (in release mode), only two of the commands appears installed in the other station:
  • ML_Version
  • ML_Export

I’ve rebuild, reboot… and verified that the plugin loaded is the latest version…

It had happened once before and I don’t know how or what I did that time to got it to work on track. But now I don’t know what else should I do.

Can any one send me in one direction?

TIAs

Multiple commands in the same plug-in is not a problem. You need to make sure, however, that each plug-in has a unique GUID code. If you copy-pasted one command class and renamed the command, the GUID code may be the same. You can find the GUID code as attribute on your class definition.

1 Like

Hi Menno,

The problem is that I had it working in the previous version. But after new modifications and several re-buildings, the second Command disappeared… not showing only the first command, nor even removing the third, the only the second command is removed from the command list. :frowning:

Thanks any way for your comment

I think I’ve found the problem.

I was creating two classes in the class constructor instead of creating them inside the function "RunCommand"
That maybe the reason why: some creation delay or memory consumption.
I don’t know yet. But is working now.