(Offset Points) (Panelling Tools)

Hi! I already learned that the easiest way to see all the commands of the paneling tools in Mac is using the command “pt”, but I have one question about a function. In windows, we have a button called “OFFSET POINT” and I can’t find this one using Mac. Sorry about my bad English, btw

See answer here…

1 Like