Obscure/obfuscate definition without clustering

Hi All!
I’m preparing a controlled user case experiment for my thesis research in which I’ll give the users a definition to use.
The definition is not huge but it has some complex structures inside which I don’t want the users to manipulate during the experiment (I know they can and will be tempted).
I started clustering the components and saw the clustering increased the computation time by A LOT.

1. is it a normal consequence of clustering?
  2. I don’t need to instance the clusters, indeed they are all unique, so is the another way of encapsulating the components without decreasing the performance?
    Performance and reaction times are crucial to me because they will likely affect the user perception in the experiment.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Try with hops.

I thought about it, but the point is that “funnel points” I could use between the files (connection points between the clusters. Are objects coming from the #topologic plugin and I guess I can’t transfer them between files through hops. Or could I?

I think hops only admits native parameters, if you can convert that data to text or numbers and vice versa you can try with hops.

1 Like

I tried and it could be a solution even if it didn’t support the non-native objects (I can decompose and recompose them)
But #hops is messing up the trees…

The test files depend on the #topologic plugin but if anyone wants to give it a try…

HOP_HOST.gh (20.9 KB) HOP_TEST.gh (13.7 KB)