No V7 in toolbar

I’m seeing what Jeremy reported above for icons on the taskbar. I have Rhino 6, Rhino 7 and Rhino WIP installed and each has an icon on the taskbar. With no versions of Rhino active the portion of the taskbar with the Rhino icons looks like:
Icons0
If I start Rhino 7 an second Rhino 7 icon appears to the right of the other icons, and that icon is linked to the Rhino 7 instance. This is as expected.
Icons7
If I start another instance of any version of Rhino, then the Rhino 7 icon on the right changes to indicate multiple instances for that icon. For example after adding an instance of Rhino 6:
Icons76
And then adding an instance of Rhino WIP"
Icons76WIP
This is confusing because the user needs to click on the Rhino 7 icon to switch to an instance of Rhino 6 or Rhino WIP.

The same behavior happens for which ever version of Rhino I start first. A copy of the icon for that version of Rhino appears to the right. Then if other versions of Rhino are started those instance are added to the first icon. For example after starting Rhino 6, Rhino 6 (2nd instance), Rhino 7 and Rhino WIP:
Icons667WIP

Other software when started does not create a copy of it’s icon if the icon is already on the toolbar. Rather instances of the software are linked to the existing icon.