I was delighted to find out that my working app combination Rhino + Maxwell render now is available for mac. However, the Maxwell plugin is really not production ready and the workflow in the Rhino for Mac is somwhat crippled aswell, so I’m feeling forced to switch back to Windows for now.
I’ve installed a fresh Windows 10 installation on Bootcamp on my macbook pro, but I won’t get any templates or toolbars in Rhino. Some observations:
- I’ve used the latest Rhino 5 SR13 download from your site.
- ToolbarReset does nothing for me
- The little splash screen “updating toolsbars etc” shows every time rhino starts but does not seem to do it’s job.
- I’ve tried extracting the Language-MSI from the installer and explicitly install that one.
- I am local admin on the computer and I’ve tried starting rhino in safe mode aswell as and administrator (by right clicking)
On a side note, all the icons are too tiny to see, how can I adjust this? ( I saw this on the Maxwell Plugin which I managed to install).