V-Ray 3.0 for Rhino! Now V-Ray is faster than ever to create great looking renderings in Rhino.
- Virtual reality - Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Section cuts - Create quick cutaways and section renderings with V-Ray Clipper.
- Aerial perspective - Add realistic atmospheric depth and haze.
- Denoiser - Automatically remove noise and cut rendering times by up to 50%.
- Grass and fur - Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- Twin-engine rendering architecture - With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can choose the fastest one for your hardware.
- Interactive rendering - Render while you design. See the results right away as you adjust lights, materials, and cameras.
- Global illumination - Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
- Real-world cameras - Work like a photographer with controls for exposure, white balance, and depth of field.
- Render elements - Render separate layers for more artistic control in you image editing software.
- Render nodes - Give V-Ray Swarm an added speed boost with cost effective render node licenses. Render nodes are compatible across V-Ray 3 applications.
Price reduction! The new V-Ray 3 for Rhino license prices for licenses are now USD $695, EUR €500, GBP £430.
Sign up for the free webinar on April 19th.