Im trying to close this object thats currently an open surface. Doing show edge shows me where it is open, but when I try to patch it, it won’t become a closed surface. Could anyone try to close it for me??
opensrf.3dm (988.0 KB)
Im trying to close this object thats currently an open surface. Doing show edge shows me where it is open, but when I try to patch it, it won’t become a closed surface. Could anyone try to close it for me??
opensrf.3dm (988.0 KB)
Hello, I followed exactly what you said, but it is still not a closed surface
Hi Steven - well, yes - what I described is how to fix that one location - I’m afraid overall your part is actually a bit of a mess… you have surfaces that fold back on themselves, surfaces crossing one another - it’s probably worth stepping back and revising your methods… it’s hard to be of much help without knowing more about what you did with what curves…
-Pascal
Extract the 2 surfaces involved and run the untrim command then
click on the 2 edges ( where the X’s are in the image below)
Then select everything and join.
