Need Help building some difficult objects

Hi Everyone,

I’m not a Rhino user, but I found this form based on some research I’ve been doing into the best 3D software for upholstery and complex shapes.

I’ve currently got a hot project I need modeled, and the current approach we’ve been taking in other software isn’t working. I’m looking for a freelancer who can help create a set of objects as sub-assemblies that work together as an overall product. This product is something like a small pad a person would lay on with some chambers that inflate with air to provide pain relief. It’s important that the model could be exported to be used in other 3D software as necessary.

My project is seriously behind schedule right now due to misfiring in other software, and I’m needing someone to help me starting today and over the weekend. I don’t think this is going to be too challenging for someone who knows what they’re doing.

I do have excellent mechanical drawings of the shapes with clean outlines in Adobe Illustrator to work from. Again, this is unfortunately a project that must start as soon as today, if possible, to be completed by Monday.

I’d appreciate any help in directing someone to me who would be available to help.

Thanks for your help!

-John

Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry

Regards,
Garry

Hi John,

I can help you. Could you please share the drawings and other details so that I can review.

You can reach me over my email- maria.j@talentsfromindia.com or you can also add me over skype - live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6

Kind Regards
Maria
+13478093381