Navigation Issues with Wacom Tablet & Rhino 6

Sorry to open another post, but none of the existing one had a solution.
Since upgrading to V6 I can’t navigate the scene with my tablet (Intous Pro) anymore.
The setup was rightclick on the stylus button and navigate with shift, space & cmd.
This works in about any fourth try, most of the time nothing happens.
It’s very annoying as I used to work on tablet and now had to switch to mousse.
Anybody faces similar issues and found a solution?

(Rhino 6, MacOS 10.14.6)

Yes!!! I’ve had this same issue ever since the last update to Rhino 6 for Mac. I’ve tried to troubleshoot this but no luck so far.

Rhino Version 6 (6.19.19298.01152, 2019-10-25)
MacOS Catalina 10.15.1

I haven’t had an issue using Rhino 6 on Mac 10.14.6 I am using the Wacom driver from August here…

Did you ever have a Rhino 6 that worked with your tablet? Or was it just working with Rhino 5 on Mac? I’ve heard of this now from a few users but so far I can’t reproduce the issue. I wonder if it is a Wacom setting or driver issue.

I had no issues with V5, but never a working system with V6.
I’ve been in touch with the Wacom support, and resetting the settings was one suggested solution.
It had a bit of an impact which raised successful rightclicks from about 20% to about 60% - so basically still unusable.

I avoid updating the driver as I had a lot of problems by doing so,
and reverted to an older driver as suggested by the wacom support
(It’s a painfully manual operation doing this why I want to avoid giving it a try if a newer driver works,
also Wacom support says it’s not that likely that it would help if the older driver works better)

The tablet works for most applications the only issues I’m having is Rhino 6 & Affinity Photo

Update:
Support suggested to create a new (Mqac) user which solves the problem,
however that’s not a solution yet