Missing lines when script sent to print

Hello,
I hope somebody is able to help me with a small problem I have.

When I send my script through to print, it never prints the last two lines of the code, and sometimes misses off the end of a line if it is particularly long.

I have tried changing my page setup and this has not helped.

Hi Madison,

We’re going to need some more details in order to be able to provide you with some assistance. For example:

1.) What version and service release of Rhino are you using?
2.) What scripting language are you using (RhinoScript or Rhino.Python)?
3.) What are you printing from and what are you printing to?
4.) Can you provide us step-by-step instructions on how to repeat the problem?

Thanks,

– Dale

Hello Dale,

Thanks for replying to the post!

I’m using Rhino Version 5, and RhinoScript.

Am printing from a Dell laptop, the printers here are linked up so I’m printing to the network which I can then print anywhere around the building.

If you need more specifics I can ask IT?

I have really quite simply just clicked print…
[cid:image002.jpg@01D24ED5.EE47D010]

I have tried to change the page setup details a few times to make the margins wider/narrower but this hasn’t been successful.
[cid:image003.png@01D24ED5.EE47D010]

I have also noticed that print preview shows the script, with 2 lines missing at the end of each page too.

Kind Regards

Madison Layton

Hi Madison,

Thanks for the details.

So far, I am unable to reproduce what you are reporting when printing to both a physical printer and a PDF file.

Have you tryed printing from the RhinoScript editor in the Rhino WIP? I know it has an updated editor. Just curious if it works any better for you.

– Dale

Hi Dale,

I have done all of my work in Rhino 5 as this is the first I’ve heard of WIP. Just concerned that the script I have written won’t be compatible with WIP?

I’m not sure if it is something I could install, print from, then uninstall, easily?

Many thanks for your help!

Madison

Yes.
Just go to this post to get started: