Missing hard drive space because of Temp/Trash files

Hi! i’m having this rare problem. A month ago my hard drive run out of space, i have 270GB and suddenly i was with no space at all. I try to search what the problem was, i then i found that there were some rhino files hidden in this path MyHardDrive/.DocumentRevisions-V100/ChunkTemp/ The thing is that the only way to erase this files was through Terminal. There was no other to way either to see or erase this files. The acumulation of this tiny files was eating my space in the hard drive. So i erase this files, got my 270GB back and then look that every time i use rhino some of my Gb in the hard drive are gone. My guess is that it has something to do with rhino, but i don´t know if i’m the only one with this problem o what!
Help pleaseeee!!

This path is where OS X saves previous Versions of the model. This feature was introduced in OS X 10.7 (Lion) and Rhino for Mac makes use of it. It sounds like OS X is not deleting the older files appropriately. How large are the 3dm files you are working with?

You can completely turn off Versions and Autosave for just Rhino, but I’d be curious to figure out what this problem actually is.