Migrating plugin's license system to RH6

Hi,
I’m migrating a plugin to RH6 and I can’t figure how to adapt my RH5 license system.

In rhino5 I was doing this, which worked nicely:

Dim validator As New Rhino.PlugIns.ValidateProductKeyDelegate(AddressOf ValidateProductKey)
Dim rc As Boolean = GetLicense(Rhino.PlugIns.LicenseBuildType.Release, validator)

But I dont get how to do the exact same thing with Rhino6 (I don’t need CloudZoo). I understood that I had to create a OnLeaseChangedDelegate but when rhino starts it only display an empty license windows, with no field for serial number.
Here is my code:

' Ask Rhino to get a product license.
      Dim validator As New Rhino.PlugIns.ValidateProductKeyDelegate(AddressOf ValidateProductKey)
      Dim LeaseChanged As New Rhino.PlugIns.OnLeaseChangedDelegate(AddressOf OnLeaseChanged)
      Dim rc As Boolean = GetLicense(Rhino.PlugIns.LicenseBuildType.Release, validator, LeaseChanged)
      If Not rc Then
           Return Rhino.PlugIns.LoadReturnCode.ErrorNoDialog
      End If

Private Sub OnLeaseChanged(ByVal args As LicenseLeaseChangedEventArgs, <Out> ByRef icon As System.Drawing.Icon)
            icon = My.Resources.BeamCalc

'If args.Lease Is Nothing Then
            'End If
      End Sub

And this is what I get when starting rhino (It pops up several times if I try to close it):
LicenseIssue

Hi @Matthieu_from_NAVINN,

Does this SDK sample provide any help?

– Dale

Yes it does! I was using the version without LicenseCapabilities while it seems it was required. Thanks for your help @dale