Mesh from multiple point

Hello! how are they? I hope so, my name is Carlos Larrain and I am starting to learn how to use Grasshopper and its definitions, but I have the following problem,
I’m trying to make a solid or a Brep from multiple random point given by the plugin called Physarealm but i haven´t been able to make a continuos surface through the points. Also, i’ve been using Convex Hull but only connects a few points.
I hope you can help me and thank you very much in advance! I hope to continue learning!

EJ01.gh (26.8 KB) Uploading: EJ01.3dm… EJ01.gh (26.8 KB) Uploading: EJ01.3dm(1)…EJ02.3dm (15.8 MB)

Hello
Your Rhino file isn’t available

Not sure if you are after meshing points, but you could use Poisson Surface Reconstruction:

I re-uploaded the 3dm file! thank you very much

I don’t know if it works for me, but I’m going to review it, thank you very much.

What I want is for this to be a solid filled and not pure random triangles

Can you upload just point the point set you are trying to mesh?

You use plugin which i don’t have, please internalize the list of the points without any plugin to let people try

There I uploaded the file again only with the curves and the points that I want to join, Thank you very much for the help!

EJJ01.3dm (239.2 KB) EJJ01.gh (10.5 KB)

There I uploaded the file again only with the curves and the points that I want to join, Thank you very much for the help!

For Poisson or Ball Pivoting resolution is too small.

Try AlphaShape3D by @laurent_delrieu

Or try to rethink your initial geometry generation method.

This is a try but i don’t know if you want this kind of mesh

it is very interesting and could work for the exercise I am doing! Did you do some steps before to understand how you did it? Thank you very much!

You need Ngon plugin , @Petras_Vestartas is the developer of this plugin

EJ01__.gh (30.8 KB)

I think in Rhino 7 there are more useful tools, subd, trimesh …etc

Thank you very much for the help! @Petras_Vestartas @anon39580149 I’m going to do it and investigate more!

1 Like