Make2D Incomplete Linework

Hi,

I am working on a model where I want to take the linework into Adobe Illustrator for editing. When I Make2D, I am getting very strange results, with incomplete geometry. This can be seen below:

I have tried everything I can think of, but I cannot fix the issue. I have attached a link to the model below for information:

https://ramboll-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/andy_brahney/EWeUmDznJRtDjSmuF8KUS2sB93q5K4hT0R9BvzK9ECCQfA?e=s5ai8u

I am using Rhino Version 6 SR26 (6.26.20147.6511, 26/05/2020)

Hi Andy - I cannot reproduce that here so far - I get the expected lines.

200615 - Make2D Issues_OK.3dm (2.4 MB)

I’m not sure what to suggest… I do have a more recent (‘in house’) build of Rhino.

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the quick response! I just opened your file and I am still having the same issues. Can I confirm you are using the same settings as below?:

No… I had hidden lines turned on - it looks like Make2d is mis-classifying almost everything - I’ll see if I can figure out what is wrong…

It seems to have to do with the iso view. If I change that view to a perspective projection, it draws the right stuff.

V7 has the same problem.

RH-59101 make2D- Visible lines classified as hidden

-Pascal

Yes, I have noticed this too. Also the resulting Make2D lines have color set to custom instead of by layer.