Lose my scripts when we have a new update

I suspect this has been asked before and that there’s no way of avoiding it but it seems that every time we have a new update, I lose all of my custom scripts and have to drag and drop them in to the program. Is there any way to avoid this? I have a feeling there isn’t but just asking :slight_smile:

Hi Cosmas- I have never seen this happen here - admittedly I do not use RhinoScripts that load at startup much any more but the ones that are there stay there as far as I know … Your Options > Rhinoscript page list of scripts is blank on updating?

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,

No the Script file to load when Rhino starts are there… “ShowEverything.rvb” that you created for me is there but “AssigntoSelectedLayer.rvb” was not there and I had to drag it in. Do you think it has to do with the way that particular script was written? Should I send it to you to look at?

Hi Cosmas - send it on over, I’ll see if anything jumps out at me.

-Pascal

Hey Pascal

It just happened again today – with today’s update. Many of my scripts were erased and I have to drag them all in again.

Have you had a chance to look at this at all?

Thank you😊

Cosmas

=)

-Pascal

Hey Pascal,

Did you send this to me? Was this an error?

Hi Cosmas - I was waiting for you to send me a script (as you suggested you might), so that I could try to diagnose the problem - I never got any script…

-Pascal