License registration

My LINO license expired, so I got the license by mail with a new account.
But I logged out the account that was connected to the existing linos and logged in with the newly created account.
It popped up that the newly created account did not have a license, so I tried entering the license myself, but it kept popping up that it was an invalid license. I’m contacting you because I don’t know what to do.crying
If you know how to solve this problem, please contact me.

(First hit)

@user1287
In fact, your message is disingenuous.

I see 4 different email addresses you have used attempting to circumvent our single license limit.
I see you were successful in using two 90-day evaluation licenses before we closed the loophole.

It seems you have determined Rhino is a useful tool for you to own…

I invite you to purchase a permanent license at:
https://www.rhino3d.com/buy

If you’re a student or faculty, then use the Students and Faculty tab for reduced pricing and proof of EDU status requirements. EDU licenses are permanent, have no maintenance fees, and can be used for commercial work when you leave school. EDU licenses are 80% off compared to a Commercial license.

If you do not buy a license while you’re a student and need one after you leave school, it will cost $1,000.

Selling license is how we fund development, tech support, and support our families.

1 Like