Noticing that the layout window for a given document automatically maximizes itself whenever the primary window is reactivated (e.g. after switching back from another application). Assuming this is the intended behavior and not a bug, but feels strange compared with the normal window behavior on OSX applications (which rarely if ever auto-maximize themselves)…
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a Rhino document, and open the Layouts window for that document (two separate Rhino windows are open, say side-by-side on screen)
- Minimize layouts window, keep working on the Rhino document.
- Activate another window, like a web browser
- Re-activate the Rhino window that is not minimized
- The Layout window automatically restores itself at this point and covers up whatever you were looking at before
99% of the time I don’t want to see the Layout window again at this point, that’s why it was minimized in the first place!