Lamborghini Huracan - Rhino 3D

This is a quick demo of modeling with Rhino 3D. The model itself took 2 days. I can’t upload the whole process, it will simply be too long to watch

Use the link below to watch the video
3D Modeling Lamborghini Huracán - YouTube

29 Likes

It actually is a masterwork, like some other developed vehicles that the experts modeled … Bravo

Thank you :pray:

Really well done. Solid surface modelling skills, 10/10

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Thanks for Sharing! that is seriously impressive for two days work!

1 Like

Thank you very much Kyle. I must admit I learned a lot from your tutorial videos.
Oh, one more thing about the 2 days note, It did take two days but long hours (16 hours each day). Basically the whole week-end.
Also, the Interior modelling (seats, dashboard, etc.) is not my work. I only used it to do the renderings. All interior was from another Lamborghini model and I just tried to match it with my interior space. Without the interior the model was missing something. I can’t remember who did it otherwise I would credit the person for doing such a great job. This is why I did not show any interior rendering on my video
:pray:

1 Like

Well Done @alex7 !!
Personally i wouldnt mind if you could upload the whole process.
Rest assured that I will make some time to watch it :wink:

1 Like

Thank you g.syn for the comment. The video was made for my YouTube channel and based on my experience and comments I get on YouTube, I lose view counts when videos are too long. For that reason I made the video as short as possible and only show the steps necessary to do car modelling in Rhino.

p.s. As I mentioned above, I only did the exterior and not the interior. The interior was imported and scaled to fit only for rendering purposes. The model would look incomplete without it

Take care and have a great day
:pray:

1 Like