Koenigsegg One:1. My first Surface model

Hi wong_raymond thanks.

You could use curve from two views that would certainly help in creating the 3d curves.

For example, draw the curves for the headlight in the top view, then draw the same area of the headlight that you just drew from the front view, then perform a create curve from two views on the two curves. And you should get an almost perfect 3d curve. Hope that helps. Alhough I didn’t use that technique on this model.

Very nice work Bubba!

Dude you have done Nice Work are you There on Instagram An Which app you use for animation

Hi Bubba- if you hold cntrl shift while orbiting (I’m on mac, but believe it should be ctrl shift on windows), it will orbit around where you click your mouse. Similar to orbit around cursor you are looking for.

Cool! :grinning:

1 Like

ecnal_van_maanen
Hi Bubba- if you hold cntrl shift while orbiting (I’m on mac, but believe it should be ctrl shift on windows), it will orbit around where you click your mouse. Similar to orbit around cursor you are looking for.

Hi, thanks for the info. I tested orbiting while holding ctrl+shift, it works sometimes and fails rest of the time when I zoom in too close.

some_ugly_some_humor
Dude you have done Nice Work are you There on Instagram An Which app you use for animation

Hey, thanks mate. Nope I am not on Instagram.