KeyShot 8.2 is now available. This release focuses on stability and integration with 3D modeling software. Some of the important new features are:
- Offline Rendering Pause
- Interior mode speed and performance increase
- Vertical orientation for Presentation Mode
- Shift-key drag-and-drop to add sub-materials
- Network Rendering for Linux
- Alembic Vertex Color/Deformable Curve support
- Autodesk Revit 2019 Import
- Updated SOLIDWORKS integration
- Updated PTC Creo integration
- Updated Fusion 360 integration
- Updated Cinema 4D integration
To purchase or see upgrade options, visit buy.keyshot.com.
For other questions about upgrading to KeyShot 8, email email@example.com or contact your local reseller.