Keyboard shortcuts with numeric keypad?

Is there a way to set up Rhino keyboard shortcuts to work with the numeric keypad - such as Ctrl+Number key? Right now only the standard number keys above the letter keys work for this, not the numeric keypad keys. I always have NumLock on, and the keypad does work for entering numbers in commands, etc.

Thanks, --Mitch

2 Likes

I don’t know if this works out of the box, but if it doesn’t the excellent and free AutoHotkey should easily make this possible.

Cheers, Norbert

Has this ever been solved, fixed, added, any solution?

The Keypad does not work for me either with shortcuts. It does work on the keys above the letters but not on the numpad.

Hello again, since it is Y2K22A.D.C.E. and the universe could be ending soon… Has anyone been able to respond to this. It is highly inefficient to reach from the mouse to the keys above text keys only for shortcuts. Time savings could be on orders of magnitudes of 1 less stress chocolate candy per day by being able to simply use the number pad on the right of the keyboard for shortcuts in MCNEEL RHINOCEROS 3D APPLICATION EDITION NUMBER 7!

1 Like

No, this still does not work, just tested in the current V8 WIP.

Still classified as “Future” - i.e. no defined target date or version.
https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-34997/Use-the-number-pad-for-keyboard-shortcuts

3 Likes