tensARC is one of the leading tensile fabric and deployable structure design companies in the UK. We have a rapidly increasing workload and are looking to strengthen our Stirling team with an exceptional new designer. This is a full time position but we would consider offering a long summer internship for an exceptional candidate in their final year of study.
- Advanced 3D modelling skills, excellent general 3D CAD skills, excellent proficiency in Rhino 5 with solid experience in understanding the design and development processes.
- Expertise with Grasshopper would be an advantage.
- Experience in form finding, parametric modelling or an engineering background would be an advantage.
- Fully proficient with all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills are required
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com with “3D CAD designer” in the subject heading.
No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please.