3D CAD Modeller (Rhino) Marc Newson Ltd London, UK May 2015
Marc Newson is one of the most acclaimed and influential designers of his generation. He has worked across a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household objects, to bicycles and cars, private and commercial aircraft, yachts, various architectural commissions, and signature sculptural pieces for clients across the globe.
- Create and manage the 3D master design model in Rhino for a multi-deck, mega yacht project
- Work with internal design team to ensure that the model is both up-to-date and accurate
- 12-18 month fixed-term contract
- At least five years’ experience 3D modelling in Rhino. Preferred, though not required, experience in yacht exteriors, interiors, and furniture
- Experience in managing large data sets
- A comprehensive knowledge of design, work to a high level of dimensional accuracy, and ability to create light surfaces
- Ability to work as part of a team within tight deadlines
- Advanced 3D modelling skills, excellent proficiency in Rhino with solid experience in understanding the development processes
- Evidence in the CV of technical detailing
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and covering letter to jobs@marc- newson.com, with “3D CAD Modeller” in the subject heading.
Unfortunately due to the large volume of applications, we shall only respond to candidates whose candidacy we would like to pursue.
No agency, in-person, or phone inquiries, please.