We are looking to hire an experienced engineer with good Rhino and Grasshopper modeling skills for our office in Groningen (The Netherlands).
CIG Architecture is a pioneer in the field of realizing the most beautiful concepts designed by worlds famous artists and architects. With an experienced team of motivated professionals CIG Architecture has managed to gain a worldwide unique position within the niche market of art and architecture. We offer complete solutions to architects, artists, engineering and construction companies world-wide, to realize their most diverse sketches and dreams into a unique and tangible project. For an overview of our past projects, please take a look at our portfolio:
- Excellent skills in 3D modeling and 2D production drawings in Rhino and Grasshopper;
- Background in Architecture, Civil, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Practical knowledge of production, fabrication and installation processes are a plus;
- Experience in programming, other CAD/CAM software, digital fabrication, 3D-forming of metal, are a plus;
- Ability to put forth creative solutions;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, work independently and as a part of a team;
- Good communication skills in English and/or Dutch.
The job entails working from our Groningen office, on multiple art/architectural projects at the same time. This can be by assisting:
- our sales department with preliminary design proposals, feasibility studies or budget calculations;
- our project managers with the detailed design, engineering, fabrication and installation processes.
The work, therefore, demands a certain level of flexibility and time management from the applicant, to quickly adapt to the task at hand. If you have good modeling/engineering skills and you like to work in an international setting on the most beautiful concepts, CIG Architecture can provide a good and learning full environment.
In order to apply, kindly contact us with your cover letter, CV and portfolio.
9723 BX Groningen