Is it possible to shrinkwrap offset build a thickness to the inside?

yeah, I guess I’m bending the rules, so I’ll probably close it up soon and try that. :slightly_smiling_face:

I mean it’s joined but not closed. so the patch is pretty messy …

yep, definitely works better :slightly_smiling_face: ty

even with leaky poly srf lol.

now time to play with more settings, bbl.

I’m still tryna understand this better:

Inflate Vertices and Points :thinking:

:sweat_smile::face_holding_back_tears: maybe if the help docs had some (more extra) cool pictures for me to understand :face_exhaling:

things are working pretty good, about to try these settings:

now I need to try @theoutside ‘s offset trick and wrapper the wrap :face_holding_back_tears: haha bbl.

I think I misunderstood the poly optimization. so trying that at 0, and pushing my CPU haha.

using reduce mesh by 50% afterwards, so takes some calc time for sure.

maybe I’m confusing ‘quad remesh’ with ‘shrinkwrap’ lol

I thought the wrapper had sub d tools … maybe in V7 idk. ..

ok I think I’m getting reacquainted with shrinkwrap, and to me seems like a secret mesher tool. I probably thought that before too, but I’m thinkin’ it again fwiw haha.