How to set a wacom tablet in order to pan, rotate and zoom in/out

pan : by touching the pad with the pen and press shift at the same time
rotate : by touching the pad with the pen
zoom in/out : clicking on the Bottom click of the pen

It doesn’t have to be exactly like that. As long as i have access to these functions with the pen.

There is a Wacom tablet properties setting but it doesnt work when i do changes.

Someone knows?

I haven’t got your setup but this is how I’ve bound commands to function keys that the wacom can call. It’s not perfect but it works pretty well.

I have pan on the middle click, rotate on the back click and select on the main pen click. With the CTRL button and back and middle clicks I can frame the selection or the extents.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Nevermind prior note. This works!

I have the cheapest wacom intuos and it doesn’t have a display but is still a great drawing tablet.

At my work I have access to a really nice XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro Graphic Tablet with a 22" display . It’s fine for Photoshop and Illustrator work.

What I did was to customize the radial ring buttons in the Wacom intuos tablet properties of my Wacom driver, I setup the buttons to the keyboard shortcuts, to move around I used hand ‘H’, to zoom in I used ‘+’ (plus) and to zoom out I used ‘-’ (minus) .

1 Like