How to Save selected & Exported Wallacei Phenotypes

Please explain how to save selected and Exported Wallacei Phenotypes correctly so that I don’t have to select and export again when I reopen Rhino & GH files.
All optimization results will be saved inside the “WallaceiX” components, but selected and exported Wallacei Phenotypes cannot be saved (they are gone after restarting the file).
I try to internalize the Phenotypes that come out directly from the “WallaceiX” component into the GH “Data” component, but it doesn’t allow me to. (I watched your YouTube video#7. Could you clarify how to do this?)

The “Decode Phenotype” component breaks it down into geometries, meshes, etc., and I can internalize them separately into data component(s) but cannot save them as Wallace Phenotypes that can be connected to the “Distribute to Grid” component for visualization after reopening the files. (The optimization results stay within the WallceiX component, but every time I restart the Rhino & GH file, I need to select and export solutions again to visualize the Grid and Diamond charts for the selected solutions exported instead of Baking them.)

This is a generic question applied to all Wallacei project cases; it is not specific to anything I work on, so there is no project file.
Thanks in advance.

you can not internalise Wallacie Phenotypes. You can only internalise the phenotypes after they are decoded either via decode phenotype component or through distribute to grid component.