How to move Visual Studio folder... and keep it working?

Hi everyone,
I started a GH plugin in Visual Studio 2017 Community in a particular folder in a mapped server drive, and now I need to move it to a different mapped drive (school policy :stuck_out_tongue:)
I just copied the repos folder to the new location, opened it and ran in. Although everything is compiling fine, Grasshopper is not recognizing the created components nor its toolbar!

Dunno if it helps, but I also noticed something else: I renamed the original folder to its original name +(OLD), and it stopped working also. When I renamed it back to its original name, everything was fine!

I am pretty sure I’m missing some basic step but can’t figure out what it is.
Any advice on the proper way to move GH VS folders would be most welcome!
Thanks in advance, Eduardo

You probably added the build folder for your old project to the _GrasshopperDeveloperSettings window. Now that folder is gone so you’ll need to point GH to your new folder.

OF COURSE! I knew it was something basic. Thank you, David!

Meanwhile, I was trying to delete the older folder from _GrasshopperDeveloperSettings by selecting the text and press delete, but it seems to be there nonetheless (fig 1). Consequently, I was getting a GHA conflict (fig 2), which I solved by suffixing the name of the old project with _OLD (fig 3). I guess a Delete folder button would be a great solution.

notdeletedGHA

conflictGHA

missingGHA