Can't load my components when debugging

I was following Your First Component tutorial, but when I debug the project, I don’t get this dialog

so Grasshopper doesn’t load my component. I repeated the whole tutorial again, and tried with Rhino 6 and Rhino 7, but it was the same.

When I manually drag the .gha in the bin directory file to Grasshopper window, it moves it to the Libraries folder, and it works, but I can’t find how to make it load it automatically.

Can anyone tell me if I can configure the library folders anywhere else or how I can make that dialog show on debugging?

Are you sure you don’t need the extra debug folder?
check the build output

Thanks for answering. This is the build output:

There is no Debug folder as in your output. Do you know why is that?

Several years ago, I was following the same tutorial and I did exactly as it says (like this time), and I remember the debugging was successful, so I don’t know why this time it doesn’t, so I don’t know what’s happening.

The folder listed there does not match your project folder.
C:\dev
should be set to match the part up to bin.
I’m guessing you are building somewhere else.

Sorry, I have not much experience with Visual Studio, and I don’t know if I understand what you’re saying, becuse HelloGrasshopper is my projet folder. You mean the path D:\Documentos\repos\HelloGrasshopper in the build output should be C:\dev? I’m confused.

I’m using D: because I have Windows installed in SSD C:, and my files in HDD C: , I don’t know if that has anything to do with anything.

If it helps, my project folder structure is the following:

• D:\Documentos\repos\HelloGrasshopper
    • bin
      • HelloGrasshopper.gha
      • HelloGrasshopper.pdb
    • obj
      • Debug
        • TempPE (empty folder)
        • .NETFramework,Version=v4.5.AssemblyAttributes.cs
        • DesignTimeResolveAssemblyReferences.cache
        • DesignTimeResolveAssemblyReferencesInput.cache
        • HelloGrasshopper.csproj.CoreCompileInputs.cache
        • HelloGrasshopper.csproj.FileListAbsolute.txt
        • HelloGrasshopper.csprojAssemblyReference.cache
        • HelloGrasshopper.dll
        • HelloGrasshopper.pdb
    • Properties
      • AssemblyInfo.cs
    • HelloGrasshopper.csproj
    • HelloGrasshopper.sln
    • HelloGrasshopperComponent.cs
    • HelloGrasshopperInfo.cs

As in the reference on the grasshopper developer settings needs to be set to:
D:\Documentos\repos\HelloGrasshopper\bin
C:\dev\repositories\HelloGrasshopper\HelloGrasshopper\bin\

You get the dialog by going into Rhino and running the command grasshopperDeveloperSettings

I found this answer and he says to run _GrasshopperDeveloperSettings to show the dialog where I have to specify the bin of my project where the .gha is. Now it works. Thanks for answering.