How to model this volume !?

Can you help me how to model this volume

What have you done so far?

Nothing/now I want to start/can you help me

We probably can, but in an infinite number of ways, so to help us help you please narrow the possibilities down by telling us a lot more about what you want to do.

For example:
What is the end result? A complete building design? A scaled architectural display model as shown? A 3D print?
Is it to be an exact copy of what is shown? Or a generic approach showing how something similar could be built?
Do you want the exterior form only or interior spaces as well?
Why do you specify Grasshopper? Do you need to have every element parametrically controlled or just produce a static outcome?
What experience of Rhino do you have? Of Grasshopper?

Some members of our community are making really solid tutorials, you can watch this and you can model everything else.

Thank you so much :blush::pray::handshake:

A Google image search turned up this page with many large images of this project:

Analysis of Le-corbusier Full work

A search for “le corbusier architecture” turns up this guy, Charles-Édouard Jeanneret (6 October 1887 – 27 August 1965), known as Le Corbusier. I’m not sure this building is designed by him though?:

I started with something I did yesterday:

And in ~45 minutes, got from there to this:

Le Corbusier_2022Oct29a.gh (25.7 KB)

It’s not exactly correct but maybe it will get you started? :sunglasses:

P.S. A code change and some parameters modified… still not quite there but I’m done.

UPDATE: Automated scaling of “obstacle” to remove two sliders (white group) - more robust.

Le Corbusier_2022Oct29c.gh (30.8 KB)

1 Like

looks like Bjarke Ingels.

Yep. 79&Park BIG – Bjarke Ingels Group (scandinavian-architects.com)

Yes this project designed by BIG
This is research project for study on bottom up method