How to inflate this wavy pattern? (pneumatic systems design)

Please tell me how can I create a pneumatic structure in the form of a “cocoon” of cells of this form?
(I’m a green very curious beginner in learning Grasshopper : ) working on a project at the University).

Wavy Pattern - копия.3dm (132.4 KB) Wavy Pattern - копия.gh (13.3 KB)

It is important to create such definition which would allow to regulate, change the sizes, proportions of cells by means of the attractor

1.5.3.6_weaving definition.gh (10.2 KB)
(It’s one of my attempts. The problem is that these forms are hard to change, big limitations in transformation. Source: Создание Дерева Данных | Пособие по Grasshopper (RU))

I used the box morph component to populate a NURBS surface with a geometric component.
BUT the individual rows turned out, the docking places are unnatural for inflatable structures and I do not know how to influence the size of the cells (Bounding Box) with the help of an attractor((

Box Morph - копия.3dm (1.5 MB) Box Morph - копия.gh (12.9 KB)

I began to study the possibilities of Кangaroo, now I don’t understand (with what components? ) how to make these curves more dynamic, resizable? how to connect the curves with a surface, convert to a mesh, triangulate and inflate to a certain pressure

I am ready to quickly try, adjust, experiment! And will be very grateful for any help! : )