How to cull geometry inside a box in order to group them

I’m trying to make groups out of clusters of geometry that make up the components of a diagram chart. I’ve been trying to make a chain that creates groups out of geometry gathered from inside boxes, and I can make boxes quickly because the center of each cluster has a point. My issue is I can’t figure out how to cull the geometry within the boxes, and then plug the result into group.
2021.01.26 - Cull group 2, SM.gh (387.4 KB) 2021.01.26 - Cull group, r5.3dm (2.6 MB)

I think you’re looking for shape in brep, it’ll output true/false, which you can input into cull

1 Like

I don’t see any groups or “clusters of geometry” in your data trees, just one long list of points, planes or boxes. What determines a group?

Where are those points? Here is a way to group the first set of boxes into branches (white group).

Cull group_2021Jan26a.gh (116.0 KB)

Thank you this looks beautiful, but not what I’m after. Sorry if the gh file and screenshot I uploaded are confusing. There are surfaces and curves inside each box: they are the ones I want grouped together. Each cluster of these surfaces and curves makes a prism, and I want individual prisms not the boxes surrounding them. I hope these new attachments clarify.

2021.01.26 - Cull group 2, SM.gh (387.4 KB)

Yeah, that wasn’t clear at all. If my previous effort wasn’t useful (really?) then I probably can’t help