How often does CloudZoo check license state with issuer?

Hello everybody,

I am creating a plugin with the CloudZoo license system. I’ve implemented all the code and started testing the system. I have created a license and activated my product with the license. Afterwards, I did some changes to the license directly in the issuer database. This was a week ago and the changes did not propagate to the license user. Which gives the impression that CloudZoo did not go on my issuer server to check for any changes in the license.

How often does CloudZoo access the issuer server for license changes?

Is there a way for me to force/request CloudZoo to check for changes?

Thank you in advance.
Barna

I think you need to notify the Cloud Zoo infra.

@will - is this something you can help with?

Can somebody provide this information for me? This is an important aspect of the system.

Cloud Zoo only makes requests to your issuer server in three scenarios: when a user tries to add a license to Cloud Zoo, when they try to remove a license from Cloud Zoo, and when they view the license info before adding the license.

If you want to update the information stored in Cloud Zoo after the license has been added, you can use the PUT /v1/license endpoint.

However, I can’t guarantee that these changes will propagate through to the client (Rhino and your plug-in) until a fresh lease is fetched (i.e. log out and log back in again). If you want to ensure that the license info is updated in the client then you can first remove the license cluster from Cloud Zoo (this will end the session for anyone using the license) and then add it back with the updated information.

2 Likes