How do you edit an existing tool bar V8 Mac

Hi trying to edit an existing tool bar either a stock rhino one or a new one I’ve created, is this possible? I would like to reorder the icons and add a few more commands but i can’t seem to find a way to do this without starting from scratch again and creating a new tool bar.

Hi Jon - Shift-drag an icon to move it. Any luck?

-Pascal

1 Like

Hi Pascal ,yes that allows me to reorder the icons but what about adding a new icons without having to create a new tool bar from scratch?

cmd + drag = copy
shift + drag = reorder

:slight_smile:

Hi Jon - Right click on the toolbar in a blank area and choose ‘New toolbar button’ from the context menu. You can also copy (cmd-drag) an existing button and edit that directly.

-Pascal

1 Like

Brilliant thankyou got there in the end, its a bit glitchy deleting icons but works once you close the tool bar and reopen it.

Final question right click to repeat last command brings up a menu where you then left click on your last command, on V7 right click did not need the additional left click is there a setting for this in V8?

Hi Jon - on Mac, the rmb to repeat is not implemented - the best you can do is the menu, but Enter or space bar do repeat the last command.

-Pascal

That’s frustrating ! that adds a 100 extra mouse clicks to my day, i thought the mac and the pc version of rhino were trying to be closer in work flow, i really don’t undstand the logic behind this change i hope this feature will be reintroduced.

Yep, this seems dumb, I don’t think it was deliberate, I’ll investigate…
RH-78170 Settings > Mouse > context menu control missing
Thanks for pointing this out.

-Pascal