How can lock Perspective view ,copy a text from rhino and edit this text

hi
1 There is a possibility to lock Perspective view ( make it impossible to change camera rotation or zoom? )
2 There is a possibility to copy a text from rhino and edit this text
For example to change font
Without having to write the text again
thank
aviRHINO 3D TEXT.3dm (81.5 KB)

avi, not sure what you mean by lock the perspective view. Do you mean make it impossible to change camera rotation or zoom?

There is no way to quickly change the font of the curves you have in this file.

yes how to impossible to change camera rotation or zoom? in perspective view
and for the text I wish for rhino 6 :smile:
thanks

You can lock a detail view. It can be a perspective view or ortho…

Can you explain why you want to lock the perspective view? It helps when we fill out wish list requests.

Old topic but viewport locking is a feature I would like very much and searching only led me here. Common use case: using viewport wallpaper to match a perspective view to a photograph in order to model some piece of furniture. If I could lock the perspective viewport and not have to worry about it drifting every time the cursor crosses it and I’m breathing near my Space Mouse it would be great. The alternative (besides being very careful) is to create a named view, use up a shortcut/button/macro to reset to it, and of course notice when it needs to be reset.

Edit: Actually, it turns out viewport wallpaper doesn’t stick. If I move the view and then go back to the named view, the wallpaper disappears. Not fun.