Happy New Year, 2016

Hi All - I hope everyone has a grand New Year. Thanks, as always, for all the feedback, questions, complaints and support over the last year. Rhino depends on this ongoing ‘conversation’ for its development. Extra thanks to the tenacious and dedicated super-helpers around the globe for all the questions answered at all times of the day and night on this forum- y’all know who you are - thanks!

Best to all, please keep up the good work making this forum, and Rhino, a success.

-Pascal

6 Likes

thanks bud

HNY to everyone at McNeel.
so sweet to have rhino on macs.
thank you all.

1 Like

+1 on the Mac version.

I’m happy to see that happen, and I hope there was enough interest in it so that it’s future development will be guaranteed for some time to come.

Best Wishes for the New Year,

Jim

Happy New Year to everyone at McNeel and to everyone on the forum. Can’t wait to see what 2016 brings for Rhino for the Mac. Thank you for everything that has been accomplished in the past year. I hope 2016 is even better.

Best wishes for the new year from The Netherlands. I am using Rhino for Mac more than any other software on my mac, with a possible exception of my internet browser to stay in touch with all you forumites!
Good show McNeel, and a happy new year for you all.

Max.

In all a good 2016. Thank you for bringing Rhino on the Mac.

Feliz Anio Nuevo,2016 !!!

Happy New Year 2016 !!

Happy New Year 2016 !!

Back in RhinoLand after a much needed 2 weeks holiday.