Grasshopper Array with Multiple Line to Control Spread Density

Hi there,
I am trying to create an adjustable script in grasshopper to let me control a glazing pattern. i would like to have multiple lines that will allow for the patterned array to change size and spacing. i have tried to use the select multiple curves when creating my array breaks and it doesnt work the way i would like.

Wondering if there is a way to use attractor points and create a linear plane that can be multiplied in one array, to allow for breaks.

this is the closest ive gotten, but have had to use two scripts to achieve it.
i hope you get the idea and any answer is appreciated! im not well-versed in grasshopper so excuse my lack of proper terminology.

This is only one of many ways to do this:

Added purple group to replace ‘Factor’ slider:

Thank you so much Joseph!
Your suggestion works great, and this is very close to what im trying to achieve.
Just a thought to take this further:
if i was trying to get non-uniform gaps, is there a way to get this with a graph mapper? or would another node be needed?

Hypothetically if i have existing lines in the model that i would like to reference in order for breaks to occur in random, referenced points within the pattern, how would i go about referencing multiple lines. the select multiple curves command was not computing the results i’m looking for.

3. Attach minimal versions of all the relevant files

:man_facepalming:

the blue lines would be used to reference when the pattern would condense, the yellow would be where the pattern expands. this is done by hand but i would like to create a script to save time.