Hello ShapeDiver Team,
I am trying to figure out how, through the GH code I upload to your system, I can classify the different geometries found in the file by the following parameters:
- Entity (Curve ? Dot? Surface? Poly-surface? Etc…)
- Layer (the name of the layer where the geometry is in the file)
- Color (the color in which the geometry is “painted” in the file)
To understand how this is possible, I assumed I could use one of the following:
“Pipeline Geometry” - Is this command available in SD ?
“Dynamic Pipeline Geometry” - by Human - I did a thorough mapping to understand whether this component can be used, I edited visualy all of the menus, checked one by one which is included in SD, and realized that I didn’t. indeed? The following is the mapping:
- I would love to solve this.
- Did I have to do all this mapping work for understanding witch components of Human for example I can use?
| Internal documentation | Question # 2 |