Error in rendering mode

I am currently using Rhino 8.0.
I primarily use Rhino to design metal furniture.
When creating design documentation, I take screenshots of the rendering display.

Issue 1.

When objects with a thickness of about 1 to 5 are placed so that their faces are in direct contact, the outline of the object behind them always shows through faintly.
Consequently, when I take a screenshot and save the image, these visible outlines appear, and the result does not match my intended design.

Issue 2.
While working in Render Display mode, at some point, all objects suddenly appear transparent, as if in “ghost mode.”
This phenomenon also interferes with my ability to take screenshots for creating design mockups.

I am writing to inquire about the causes and solutions to these issues.

Thank you.

Hi 승훈 -

Depending on the scene, edges that bleed through geometry can be difficult to avoid. Also, are these objects far away from the origin?
Generally, images are very difficult, if not impossible, to troubleshoot. Please also post relevant, and possibly simplified, 3dm files.
-wim

In large project files, the render mode is displaying lines that aren’t necessary.

If I move some objects to a new file, the problem doesn’t appear in this view.

Probably, just hiding the rest will clear this up as well.
-wim