Error closing rhinoceros during windows shut down

Hi! I have an installation of rhino 5 v5.14.522.8390 x86 in one of my clients windows 7 pc.
When Rhino is open and he turns off the pc this error appears:
Capture

I’ve found that if I disable the plugin “Rhino Toolbars and Menus” this error does not appear.
So I tried to reset the rhino toolbars but nothing changed. Also, only the x86 version gives this error and not the x64.

I have multiple clients with this rhino version and only he has this problem so I don’t think is related to the version number.

What could it be?

Hello- it might be worth making sure that Windows is 100% up to date, and uninstalling/reinstalling Rhino.

-Pascal

Hi, we updated windows to the latest version and reinstalled rhino. Nothing changed.

Hello - can you please open Options > Plug-ins page and filter the view for ‘Plug-ins that do not ship with Rhino’ and take a screen shot of that?

-Pascal

It’s empty.

I really do not have any more ideas… Is Windows actually running in an Asian language or is that part of the error too?

-Pascal

Windows is running in English. The Asian text is part of the error. We don’t have any Asian software installed and if I translate it with google translate it makes no sense.

Maybe some library used inside the toolbar plugin? dunno :S