Element Geometry Reference - Adaptive Families Features Request

Hi again,

So the features I am mentioning above are related to adaptive families… and since adaptive families can be flexible with geometry and generate native Revit elements that can be further modified by users inside project or even to facilitate the process of setting up the adaptive families initially…

"For setting up the family, placing and renaming Reference Points can be a tedious task when working with multiple families and having complex geometry that require being controlled by various AdpPts.

Below I have shared a sample for the kind of components that I believe would be a great addition to the existing arsenal of native RiR components with there various options and stability.

For the current use cases, we would be using them for the kind of modeling that’s usually tiresome and sometimes hard to model in Revit with native modeling tools (eg. bridges , tunnels, trenches, some railings and fences)."

…it would be great to get the most out of adaptive families through RiR integration and open up some new workflows for using GH with Revit.

Hopefully, others would chime in and share if it would be handy for them to have such functionalities and share how they would use and benefit from them…

AdaptiveFamily_Sample.gh (12.6 KB)
AdaptiveFamily_Sample.rfa (624 KB)