Draw Revit Regions in Multiple Views

Hi,

I have been struggling to plot regions in multiple views using the component “Add Region”

In the image above you can see two sheets in a list and a tree with two branches. The goal is to put the regions from the first branch in the first view and the regions in the second branch in the second view.

Using the components as they are do not let me plot anything. I got a message that says:

1. RhinoInside.Revit.GH: The input curve loops cannot compose a valid boundary, that means: the “curveLoops” collection is empty; or some curve loops intersect with each other; or each curve loop is not closed individually; or each curve loop is not planar; or each curve loop is not in a plane parallel to the view’s detail sketch plane; or input curves contain at least one helical curve.

I tried grafting input parameter B

Now what I obtain is 104 filled regions at every view. I am expecting to have 51 regions in the first view and 53 in the second one.

Now if I graft the input parameter V, I got 103 filled regions in one view and 1 filled region in the other

Did anyone faced this same issue before? If so how did you solve it? If anyone can point me in the right direction I will really appreciate it.

Attached is the script for reference
DrawRegionsMultipleFloors.gh (46.2 KB)

Hi Rolandoavillena,

You can use the longest list component to create matching View to Curve branches

1 Like

Thanks @Japhy it worked!