I changed the name of the topic. Bowerbird is great for smaller projects but when it comes to full-scale fabrication and hardware installation, for me, it was hard to use. Also, I don’t use meshes for fabrication. The mill hates meshes . Don’t get me wrong, I love Bowerbird. It allowed me to slowly get into grasshopper and I learned very much because of Bowerbirds simplicity.
But I moved on to creating a def for radial breps that gives me a bit more freedom. I’m trying to make it as clean and simple as possible. But since I’m not a grasshopper guru I struggling a bit.
I know its something simple I just can’t figure it out. My brep|brep isn’t evaluating all of the intersections. Also, it seems my origin plans are off a bit and my notches are going in two different directions. I’ve flattening my inputs but that doesn’t help either. And only when they’re not flattened do I get all of my intersections evaluated. But when that happens my planes are doubled in two directions so the notches are the whole length of the rib.
Waffle Rebuild.gh (50.9 KB) Radial Waffle Test.3dm (213.7 KB)