Door/ window on Wall from Solid

I need to add some doors and some windows on a non -standard Wall from solid.
These objects won’t anchor to this wall and automate the creation of the opening necessary for this door in the opening.
Is it a bug, is there a solution?

I gave tried splitting this wall and maybe create an alternative profile, but i cannot split it either

Hi Antonio,

Can you send me the 3DM model to visualarq@asuni.com so we can look?

VisualARQ uses the provided path curve to know the wall axis, and wall axis is used for opening attachment, split, etc.

Why do you need a custom-solid wall? In the screenshot I see standard walls.

Thanks,

Enric

Solved that one… other problems arose with roofs… trust me this surveyed building is anything but standard- now i got stuck at roof plan - how do i clear intersections between roofs? can i send the 3d?do i need to remake it in simple rhino surfaces to make only 1 roof ? or what’s the best way to approch this -made in situ roof ?

Hi @antonia.gregoriana,

You can post the file here or send it to visualarq@asuni.com, I’ll take a look. Which intersection would you like to clear?

basically wherever i have dormers i cannot manage to make the walls cut into and the roof above cut the wall underneath
i have tried creating the planar surface and extract the boundaries of the area id like to subtract from the roofs but-for instance in the roof door area- it wont subtract