Does the rhinoinside for autocad project give up research and development?

I have seen the rhinoinside for autocad project before and have been paying attention, but I haven’t seen the update content of its follow-up research and development recently. Has this plug-in been researched and developed?

Rhino.Inside.AutoCAD was created as a proof of concept to test the possibility for such a project. This is the current status. Would such a project help you solve some issues in your Rhino <> AutoCAD workflow?

Yes, just like the rhinoinside for revit plug-in, it can also extract CAD component data and import it into Grasshopper for processing. This flexibility should exceed the operation of CAD secondary programming.

I hope to see the latest progress of revit inside for CAD, where can I see it?

Hi -

I take it that you meant “Rhino inside AutoCAD” and I moved your new thread to this topic - please don’t create multiple threads on the same subject matter.

The latest progress on this is here:

This is a very basic sample only. It is open-source and meant as a start for others to develop further.
-wim

who can help with the install; the install instructions are out of date or problematic.
After cloning the git repo with
git clone --recursive GitHub - mcneel/rhino.inside: Sample Projects for Rhino.Inside rhino.inside
Visual Studio can not find the file rhino.inside\Autodesk\AutoCAD\RhinoInside.AutoCAD.sln
I searched my whole hard drive, , nothing… ?

lord knows why so much development went into rhino inside revit, which already had it’s own graphical programming, instead of autocad.

Only Autodesk knows why they haven’t integrated graphical programming into Autosad. Solved: Integrate Dynamo with Autocad - Autodesk Community

1 Like