Display texture Really Bad

For some reason I have problems with the texture.
I have created a 3d model in other software with the texture applied to it. when I import the FBX file with the texture inside Rhino. It display really bad. I dont understand why.

it looks like what I see in the rhino file its the vertex color and not the texture itself. I dont know how to change that or make the texture display. any help?

Hello - that does look like vertex colors - are there materials and textures associated with this file?

-Pascal

Thanks Pascal for your answer. Yes. There is one texture applied to the object. The mesh its exported from Agisoft with the texture. and once I import the mesh to rhino I even try applying the texture again with a different name. but no luck it still displays the vertex color. looks like.

Hello - try RebuildMesh - does that clear the vertex colors and allow your materials to be applied?

-Pascal

1 Like

Here you can see the properties and the texture appalied to the mesh

snap03%208-30-2019 •Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
snap02%208-30-2019
…purchase a legal copy of Rhino

1 Like

It clears the vertex color. but I think that it loses the uv mapping because the texture keep being appalied to the mesh but it displays has 1 single color. all green. when I take the texture of it displays white (the layer color) but I cant make the texture display. its so weird. Any more ideas why this could be?