The cursor won’t jump from the key field to the value field by pressing ‘Tab’ when creating a new entry.
Steps to reproduce:
- select an object
- go to ‘Attribute User Text’ panel
- insert a new User Text ([+] icon)
- type the key field
- press ‘Tab’ >> the cursor won’t move to the ‘value’ field. You have to manually click on the value field.
The cursor should move to the value field right after pressing ‘Tab’ for easy typing.
It seems to work great when the user text already exists:
- double-click on the key field + edit it
- press ‘Tab’
- the value field get highlighted and is directly modifiable.
Thanks in advance