Change address(installed plugins) package Manager in pc?

hi @wim
i need change address package Manager in pc?
for exmple i need save package(install plugins for grasshopper )in this address C:\Users\MyPc\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries
How can I change the default address?
from Assumption(C:\Users\MyPc\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\packages\7.0)
to C:\Users\MyPc\AppData\Roaming\Grasshopper\Libraries

Any reason you need to change it to grasshopper library explicitly? What problem are you trying to solve?

Grasshopper plug-ins installed through the PackageManager will load just fine in Grasshopper.

Because some my plugins are from food4rhino and they are in the Grasshoppr (Library) folder, I want when I installed the Windows against, or Rhino and grasshopper Unstall All And Install Again.
copy(move) our Foodrhino and Package Maneger, and do not need to install multiple Pakagemanager with all pluggles and do not need to install multiple Pakagemanager!
In fact, I want all grasshopper plugins in an address and folder(only one folder grasshopper/library)

The goal with the package manager is that it installs files to a directory that is managed by the tool itself, not by a human.

I don’t have any plans to make the installation path configurable.

I’d recommend looking at the command line tool if you need to batch install/uninstall plug-ins frequently.